Monday, September 20, 2004

Stepmommie Sluttiest

So, Britney’s married. And a stepmother. THAT'LL make a good book in about fifteen years. psychopath
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Speaking of imbecilic twits, Madonna’s in Israel as part of her Kaballah study. Madonna says it’s no more dangerous in Israel than it is in New York City.

Umm, I’ve been to Israel, AND New York City, and YES IT IS TOO. People in Israel can carry machine guns around the street. Little kids, even! And people in New York City don’t regular board the 317A crosstown and BLOW THEMSELVES UP.

Madonna’s also upset, apparently, because there was so much hubbub around her entourage that she couldn’t get close to the Wailing Wall. I’ve been there, too. Madonna, honey, maybe if you would put some modest clothes on and a cloth over your head, and not give news conferences announcing where you’re going, and be accompanied by one bodyguard instead of, like, seventeen, and go places during regular visiting hours instead of at midnight, you would be able to go where you please because no one would know or care who the f@#! you were.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Speaking of people I used to like, John Kerry and his abrasive wife are appearing on tonight’s Dr. Phil primetime special. Could he do anything ELSE to not get elected?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Speaking of TV, has anyone seen this? I love TV. I mean, I REALLY LOVE TV. I would watch TV all day long if I could.

But NO ONE needs a TV in the DOOR OF THEIR F@#!ING REFRIGERATOR.

I’m sorry for the terrible language, but that’s what it comes to when something is so retarded that a clever quip can’t make it seem even more so.

And to think of the millions of idiots that will run out and buy one.

Tonight Jet Screamer and I are to go see Train Wreck, and then tomorrow, a review!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the review? How am I supposed to know what movies to see?

Did you have WORK to do yesterday or something?