Wednesday, September 21, 2005

You've HAD it, Noxley

Ned Noxley, who walks by my desk at least five times a day, yet has never smiled, made eye contact or said hello even though I have worked here for A YEAR AND A HALF, has waited until I start a diet to reveal that his "roommate" works at a bakery, and is apparently compelled to bring home all the leftover baked goods at the end of every day, which Noxley then brings to work (as it's patently obvious that he, himself, hasn't eaten a baked good in about 25 years).

He then sends out cheery e-mails with the subject line "Baked goods for all in the Meetings Dept!", meaning that to AVOID the temptation of sweet, delicious baked goods, I have to take the LONG way to get to the restroom or the elevators or anywhere else I need to go!

And then, today, the last straw: sending NO email warning, and simply placing the sweet, delicious baked goods in the kitchen, where I HAVE to go to get my sugar-free Jell-o cups and calorie-free water.

Damn you, Noxley.

Well, a word to the wise: if you're going to mess with me, and prance around not being friendly, maybe you should make sure there are no pictures floating around the internet of you being sold at a gay bachelor auction.




Oh, and PS - I know how old you are. You may think you've cheated the reaper by casting off all your free baked goods, but you're not fooling ME.

Oh, and PPS - you have the same name as my DOG, dude.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refer to NN as Big Knockers Noxious or Hard Knocks Noxious or just Noxious from now on...that'll learn 'im.

Anonymous said...

hotlinkers suck

Anonymous said...

It's not that she doesn't EAT the baked goods. It's clear that she's bullemic, the poor lamb.

I agree. Public humiliation is the only remedy.

Anonymous said...

Clearly, Noxley is a PLAN undercover secret agent. He brings his goodies as temptation in hopes of foiling PLAN followers. Only the strongest survive... stick to the above mentioned calorie free water. Add some vodka for flavor. That's all one really needs. As far as Noxley is concerned.... a gay auction where he is parading around in public without a shirt.... whew! Unacceptable.