Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The wonderful world of Nature

Well, I'm not sure how wonderful it is. If this had fallen onto my head, instead of into our water feature, I might be dead now, or at least in the nuthouse:



What the hell kind of butterfly is THAT going to turn into? Mothra?

And just because I can, here are Dino and Frito Joe (photos courtesy Floozy Flingland, whose shapely gams can be seen if you look hard)





So, I guess Jet and I are high-falutin' bourgeoisie now, as we have a private trainer coming to the cave tonight to knock some sense into Frito Joe. Not that he's all THAT bad - but, when he was found chewing on the new area rug, that had been bought to replace the area rug he had ALREADY destroyed, we thought maybe something should be done. Oh, and I guess I'd prefer my underwear not be taken out of the laundry basket and drug around the backyard. Every day. Sometimes more than once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found a nature monster several years ago in Southern MD, like the one in your picture, except it was more like the length of a knife and had many horns sticking up out of it. Talk about nuclear meets nature...As "Dubya" might call it: "nuculature anamolie"....OK, that word's too big for W...how's about "nuculature freak"?
(Not anonymous, just can't remember my password)